Thursday, May 8, 2008

Remember me?

from Lina Stapleton
reply-to a-awehba@accentbanner.com
to stephen
date Thu, May 8, 2008 at 12:33 AM
subject remember me?

hide details 12:33 AM (16 hours ago)


Reply


Hello! I am tired tonight. I am nice girl that would like to chat with you. Email me at Irene@whypapeal.cn only, because I am using my friend's email to write this. If you would like to see some of my pictures.

MY RESPONSE:


From Stephen
to a-awehba@accentbanner.com
cc Irene@whypapeal.cn
date Thu, May 8, 2008 at 5:17 PM
subject Re: remember me?
mailed-by gmail.com

hide details 5:17 PM (1 minute ago)


Reply


Sir!

It appears that Irene is using your email address for purposes of obtaining anal sex.

If you are looking to perform anal sex on another man, please contact:

jholc02@gmail.com.

Warmest regards,

Mr. F

No comments: